Our philosophy & business objectives are simple, to provide a quality service at a fixed price.
Our meticulous attention to detail in every part of the inspection and testing process means that we are able to deliver a PAT Testing service that exceeds your expectations.
Our Service is designed to not only meet our customer’s needs but to forge a partnership so that in the future we are the only PAT testing company you will need.
Every year Mitre Testing carry out thousands of Portable Appliance Tests (PAT Tests) and since being founded have created new standards in Portable Appliance Testing for Nottingham, Derby, Leicester and Loughborough by focusing constantly on our customer’s needs and on the services we provide.
• PAT Testing is done at a time convenient to your own personal requirements (If it needs to be done out of business hours this can be arranged, at NO extra cost)
• All Tests are carried out in accordance with the IEE Code of Practice for In-Service Inspection and Testing of Electrical Equipment-3rd Edition.
• All our Engineers are qualified to City & Guilds 2377 Inspection & Testing of Electrical Equipment.
• All our Engineers undergo a Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) Enhanced Disclosure Check every 12 months and carry £5 million Public Liability Insurance for your peace of mind.
• Statutory Ladder Inspections as required by the Work at Height Regs 2005, can be undertaken at the same time if needed, by our Ladder Association Certified Engineers.
• Full Asset Register and Certificate on completion, available in a choice of formats.
We currently undertake PAT Testing in the following area’s : Nottingham, Coalville, Long Eaton, Loughborough, Derby, Rutland, Coventry, Birmingham, Leicester, Leamington, Nuneaton, Northampton, Peterborough, Corby, Mansfield, Chesterfield, Melton Mowbray, Hinckley, Oakham, Burton on Trent, Rugby, Daventry, Solihull, Tamworth, Milton Keynes, Kettering, Wellingborough, Newark, Market Harborough, Stamford, Kirby in Ashfield, Ashby and Sutton Coldfield.